Post By RelatedRelated Post
Congrats to the happy couple, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. The recent engagement announcement took Kimye watchers by surprise and was a great next step for the couple that everyone loves to watch. Secondly to only Beyonce and Jay-Z, Kanye and Kim get their share of attention from the photogs.
But there are a few questions we wanted to ask Kanye and Kim before they walk down the aisle. Not that this is any of our business, but we are definitely curious:
1) Kanye, does it worry you that Kim has been married and divorced twice already? To have killed two marriages by the age of 33 is not a great track record for healthy relationships. Also, you once had a song about gold diggers, would Kim be in that category too? After all, she has a lot of money and no recognizable talent. That’s got to worry you at least a little bit.
2) Is there a prenup? There is a lot of money floating around between these two, but with celebrity divorces being so common these days, Kanye might want to protect his money. Master P has been taken to the cleaners by his ex-wife, and the rapper Timbaland was even told by his ex to pay for a child that he didn’t create. Kim also has money to protect herself.
3) Why did you name your baby North West? That name is kind of….well….stupid.
4) Have you both been tested for STDs? Both of you have been around the block over and over and over again. You should probably make sure you’re both clean. We’re just saying.
5) Kanye, did you know your future wife has a sexx tape? Can you imagine going onto the Internet and seeing your spouse in bed with someone else? It’s got to be surreal. What would your mama say? We doubt that she would have been happy about you bringing Kim home for Thanksgiving, but we’re just guessing.
Good luck to Kanye and Kim. May you have many years of happiness, and luck. We’ll be watching to see how it goes.