mj

The singer Omarion had some nasty things to say about the man who is suing Michael Jackson for allegedly abusing him when he was young.  Wade Robson, a famous choreographer, has filed suit, alleging that Jackson s-xually abused him as a child, and this has Omarion furious.

“I can’t believe that … I can’t believe you would sue a dead man,” he said.

But Robson is sticking to his guns, stating that Jackson abused him from the age of 7 until he was 13.   All of this happened on his Neverland Ranch.  What’s unclear is why any kids were on the ranch after Jackson’s first trial took place, and why his parents allowed him to go there.

The choreographer, famous for working with Pink, Britney Spears, and Usher, is seeking unspecified damages from the state. Omarion called the allegations “unbelievable”. When asked why he thought Robson took so long to come forward Omarion said, “I don’t know maybe, you know he’s like in a position where, you know he needs some extra change or something like that. I don’t know. You know what I’m sayin’? But I just think it’s whack.”

Jackson’s former attorney also thinks that Wade’s allegations are completely bogus as well. Attorney Tom Mesereau says that such a late claim by Robson has got to be all about money. Back in 2005 Robson even testified, under oath, that Jackson never touched him saying, “I’m telling you that nothing ever happened.” During the hearing in, 2005 Robson claimed that while he slept alongside Michael during their sleepovers, at Neverland Ranch, that Michael would kiss his cheek but never touched him inappropriately.

The attorney for the MJ Estate, Howard Weitzman, also weighed in, telling TMZ, “Mr. Robson’s claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him.” He adds,“Now, nearly 4 years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made.”

Robson claims that he suffers from “repressed memory”. Other allegations were brought against Jackson in the past but were dismissed or settled out of court. Do you think that Robson is just looking to get paid?

25 Responses to Singer Omarion Is Upset at Choreographer Who’s Suing Michael Jackson for Abusing Him

1. showme theevidence May 8, 2013 at 12:52 pm

This raises many questions, not about jackson either. Why was wade robson willing to commit perjury by defending a man accused of child molesation and potentially setting him free to abuse more children as a result? Why has wade robson waited for the statute of limitations to run out on consequences for committing perjury (8years) to suddenly accuse michael jackson now. Why did robson participate in many michael jackson tributes of his own volition if he felt so strongly about what jackson had done to him? And finally is there any significance in the timing of his accusation and the jackson vs AEG case? This will need a decent investigator to look into this and sort out what’s fact from lies, which may be difficult in robsons case because as he claims himself, this guy can not only lie under oaf but withstand some very strong interrogation from accomplished prosecutors.

• showme theevidence May 8, 2013 at 12:54 pm

oath even.

• NC May 8, 2013 at 10:30 pm

I am backing Wade Robson 100%, I believe his claims, 1 he was a child 2 he had repressed memories which happens a lot of the time 3 I had the same thing happen to me with someone else and I am 42 I know it happened but I can not bring myself to saying it because I do not have facts times places I do not remember specifics and this happened to me as a child yes. Michael Jackson is the greatest entertainer of all time and I love his music but truth be told he did do this and plus ignorant people should be able to accept this he paid an undisclosed amount to other kids for this duh.

• Dr Luv May 8, 2013 at 11:47 pm

This lawsuit would clearly have to be thrown out eventually. There are too many factors that questions the credibility of Wade Robson; and what kind of proof does he have — maybe an “MJ sperm stain” on his glitter glove? Please. Repressed memories is not something he should be using in his defense. The attorneys for the MJ estate should be looking at FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME which is far more common and applicable to this case. This guy must clearly be loosing his marbles—. What a waist of time.

2. Ish Muhammad May 9, 2013 at 9:10 am

This is BS sueing a Dead Man this looks like some cracker BS they want them Beatles Songs crackers want them Songs! We don’t care about these Gay Woods! Money the Root of all evil

3. Ish Muhammad May 9, 2013 at 9:14 am

Why did that Wood kill Himself then? If MJ did this the Man now said he hollered 187 because he could no apologize for what He did at his Fathers & Sisters request

4. Ruby from NJ May 9, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Omarion has it right. The first question I had upon reading the story was, why now? If this man was abused back then, where were his parents? Why didn’t they come forward when Michael Jackson was on trial? This is a play for “some change,” as Omarion says. I don’t use a lot of slang, but I agree that this lawsuit is “whack.”

5. JC May 9, 2013 at 9:51 pm

Wade Robson MAY have been abused by Michael Jackson. A GAG ORDER or court settlement may have included not talking or suing a person (MJ) or their estate for a length of time or until AFTER THEIR DEATH. MJ was not stupid & maybe a lot slicker than most folks think, his money bought the best lawyers. The QUESTION should be—why did MJ have a need or desire to have anyone’s kid(s) in his bed or have overnight stays with kids in his private quarters without their patrents????? AND let’s not forget the parents who let this sort of thing happen–pimping their children or telling the child to lie in court. I hope it ALL comes out,
    just like bishop longs shady doings.

6. JC May 9, 2013 at 11:05 pm

ALSO, Emmanuel Lewis’s (80′s child star) parents sued Michael Jackson & delails of the case was never disclosed to the public. MJ had money,power & connections—if you or your child kept their mouth shut, all would benefit. Maculay Culkiin said MJ gave him aids & MJ was caught fondling him when he was boy. Who really knows the truth or how many kids,parents,etc. are involved.
    These people are very well protected,but I hope it ALL come out.

7. JC May 9, 2013 at 11:05 pm

These people are very well protected.