Nicki Minaj Insulted by Host at Access Hollywood

sdkldskl

Nicki Minaj has been getting insulted in public for what some are calling “rude” and “indignant” behavior.  The rest of us might just say she’s ghetto.  However you want to look at it, she’s not getting good reviews from people who have been with her behind the scenes and in front of the camera.   One reporter at Access Hollywood, Billy Bush, went onto The Today Show to say that Minaj walked away from one of his field reporters because she didn’t like his questions

The reporter, Laura Saltman, asked Minaj about her feud with Mariah Carey.  Harmless enough, right? Sorry, you’re wrong.  After looking at her like she was crazy, Minaj responded with, “That question didn’t even make sense.” “So if you want me to insinuate [sic] what you’re talking about I’m not going to. So let’s just have some straightforward questions…. Okay goodnight.” Saltman blogged about her encounter with Minaj writing, “In my 20 years in entertainment news, I have interviewed close to 5,000 celebrities — people who have bigger bragging rights than Nicki. Men and women who have Oscars, Grammys and Emmys. Yet, by far, she is the most ungracious of anyone I have met.”

Bush went in on the Idol judge, on Friday’s episode of Access Hollywood saying, “She’s [Minaj] like the miss female Kanye. Just a Pariah.” He continued, “Mariah and the Pariah.” “I’ve just about had it with her.” “She’s so rude and so indignant.”

Minaj was more than offended by being called “unprofessional” and took to her twitter account to address Bush. She tweeted, “The Audacity of you to call me nasty with your one sided journalism. That’s what you ppl do. Yes. I AM the female Kanye c**t @billybush.”

Bush has extended an invitation to Minaj to appear on Access Hollywood to settle their feud. All of this because the rapper did not want to answer a question that she deemed inappropriate. Was Minaj right for walking away and not being intimidated by reporters? Could she have handled it in a better way?

41 Responses to Nicki Minaj Insulted by Host at Access Hollywood

1. Jussayin May 8, 2013 at 10:17 pm

No she didn’t have to answer the question but she is always stank acting and very unprofessional. Take away all that makeup, the ridiculous wigs and her man-made looks and she still would be a funny looking wanch!! I know she’ll do anything in her power not to, but I can’t wait for the day this yamp becomes irrelevant! Money does NOT equate talent or class. Don’t believe me ask Paris Hilton and all the Kartrashians!!

2. Porcelain May 9, 2013 at 1:59 am

Nicki, could have been a lot nicers and said she prefers not to answer that question, does she have another one.

3. ericaf May 11, 2013 at 12:09 pm

For some reason reporters feel they can ask her over and over about Mariah, she has a right to be pissed. She doesn’t owe them ish, they for the most part are not her fan base anyways, so she owes them nothing. They are all team Mariah anyway.

4. traceyb May 12, 2013 at 12:11 am

I am not a fan of Nikki but she definitely could have been the bigger, better woman and declined to answer the question in a more tasteful way. She just gave them something negative to bash her with. Why can’t she be a lady once in a while instead of an ignorant jackass most of the time?

5. Bridge Vau May 12, 2013 at 12:35 am

Hahahahhaha!!!!

6. corbin56 May 12, 2013 at 2:12 am

Ugly, scary looking female.

7. Mike May 12, 2013 at 9:35 am

Nikki is all fake on the outside but real on the inside, I’m not a Nikki fan, but I will speak in this young sisters defense…first of all…I wouldn’t have answered that dumb a$$ question either. Don’t you black folks see that the white media is always looking for something to stir up. That reporter was trying to plain out instigate some crap that had already been squashed between Nikki and Mariah. Nikki did just what she was suppose to do, and that was to walk away form some dumb a$$ reporter trying to bring up something that happened months ago. Nikki is young and has a long way to go, and I’m not hating on her for getting paid. No!! I don’t like the fake stuff she wears, or her music. but I will speak in this young sisters defense, when I see white people trying to jam her up. Nikki paused for a moment before she walked away. The reporter had the opportunity to say something else but didn’t ask any more questions. Why? Because she was only interested in stirring up some bull $h!t between two black sisters. We as people have to pay attention to who’s making comments about our people whether we like the person or not, and should not be so quick to agree with these racist white folks. Nikki speaks her mind, that’s something white folks don’t like. Especially when it’s a black female, they didn’t like Malcom, they didn’t like Martin, and a whole host of other blacks who spoke or speak their minds. I’ll put up with Nikki’s fake looks any day before I’d put up with these disrespectful jackasses walking around with their pants hanging off their a$$es, looking like they’re dragging a diaper. Got more platinum and gold in their mouths than king tuts secret tomb. The people who hired Nikki, knew what her attitude was like, and hired her anyway.

8. Sedonna May 12, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Yowza! GO MIKE!!!! She don’t owe them schmit!

9. Veronica May 13, 2013 at 1:20 am

Kudos to Nicky!!

I think it’s high time the press get to know the “new celebrities” whom don’t feel pressed or obligated to answer inappropriate questions from paparazzi. I feel Nicky walking away was a very classy thing to do. The press has held Black celebrities hostage for far to long by asking completely inappropriate, intrusive, insulting and misleading questions. The press has also used the media as a means of belittling or dehumanizing black people. Cheers to you Nicky don’t take know BS from anyone.