Logo

Kordell Admits To Locking Porsha Out: He Says He Feared For His Safety

Post By RelatedRelated Post

photo Kordell-Stewartf.jpg

In response to reports that he locked his estranged wife, Porsha Williams, out their house, ex-NFL star Kordell Stewart has officially filed documents claiming that Porsha ABANDONED him and he feared his safety! And here I thought he claimed to be the Big Bad Wolf who had all the power and control!

While Porsha Williams (Stewart) was resting up at her mother’s home, Kordell Stewart and his legal team decided filed documents “explaining” and supposedly justifying why he changed the locks on their Atlanta mansion.  HipHollywood obtained the documents first.  Here are actual exerts from the documents.

His response to when and why he changed the locks:

The locks were changed on April 2, 2013. Apparently because Porsha established a routine of leaving (the) pre-marital residence without explanation and without consideration of the detrimental effects such behavior would have on the parties’ marriage , and (Kordell’s) nine year old son.

He provided a copy of the message sent (via text) to informed Porsha of the lock out:
“Hey, reaching out not knowing who may or may not have keys to the house at this point, I was concerned for our safety so I changed the locks on the house. If and when you need to get in, give me a heads up so you can get in”

On why he shouldn’t have to provide Porsha with any money for relocation:
“She is a celebrity, and has the income through appearances, endorsements, Bravo and other entities …(Porsha) should be capable of supporting herself but may not be able to as a result of her own financial negligence.”

it is so obvious that Kordell is some what bitter about Porsha ever doing the Bravo reality show and choosing “celeb” life over housewife life that caters to him. Bossip commented on how the ‘whole “well she’s a celebrity now” and “she supports herself” comments are so sarcastic.’

Several pictures have surfaced featuring Porsha out and about in Atlanta, which is completely understandable. What does Kordell want her to do– sit at home dealing with his anger and resentment.  The fact that he is claiming that her actions equate to abandonment really show just how needy her is. How does some one you are divorcing abandon you– if anything he abandoned their vows and marriage.

Reportedly, he waited for her to leave one night and quickly changed the locks.  After that…he sent her a text saying he’s “concerned” for his safety.  Bossip said “now we’re confused.  Isn’t he a former NFL superstar with the physical capabilities of protecting his home and family?  And who would Porsha be “giving” her house keys to?” I completely agree!

It seems like he feels threatened.

Here are the actual documents below:

photo kordeldoc_zps0d9f9ab5.jpg

Sommer Payne

13 Comment

1. Kordell is a bitch ass punk!

2. What a loser.

3. He is to dam OLD for her any way…..Just her the MONEY and good bye with your ugly self.

4. Clearly he is very insecure! And as Shun Richardson and Desire Arkadie states. . .he is a bitch ass loser! ! Among other things!!

5. It's "excerpts", not "exerts". Please use better punctuation. 🙂

6. He need to sit his bitch mentality ass down somewhere, all he wants is control, he needs to be bitch slapped for being a egotistical asshole, bitch please, bend over for a swift kick in the ass.

7. Porsha will be better off without him, Why does she need him in the first place, She is beautiful, strong and can make her own way in this world.

8. He is a control freak and since he you cannot control other humans beings so easily, he doesn't seem to get passed this so he is trying to hit her where he feels it will hurt her. He is very psychologically impotent and needs intense therapy but still that won't help. People like him learn abusive, control behavior and they don't want to unlearn it. It would be best if he just removed himself from the turmoil he continues to cause and get out of town somewhere else. Something is not balanced with him mentally and he's going to only get worse should he not just settle and leave. I despise pieces of shit like him as they come in both male and female form. I never really liked Porsha either. Karma is a bitch Porsha.

• now Kim Petitt, this is what she just posted about me lol. Big level of maturity. If you don't think serena williams is attractive and don't root for her, you're prejudiced

Kim Petitt Laurie Louise Sale, I had to delete Dan Moses from my friend's list a couple weeks ago because he is very prejudice and only liked to cause division plus he said mean things about Serena and it was no loss to get rid of Dan Moses. He looks like an elf, or Leprechaun so it makes him feel big and worthy to slander and slant Serena. He is not a friend at all but a bigoted troll-looking monster. He's not worth your energy.
      Like · · Promote · Share
      Granite Master, Salodom Yimthai and 2 others like this.

Danielle Castelli name calling? good riddance to kim ewwww
      30 minutes ago · Unlike · 3

Annette Feldon Pellett What an ass! No loss for you!
      30 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 3

Eric Clowers LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      29 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Dan Moses honestly , and the funny thing is, i would never make fun of her looks – and she has NEVER even posted a pic of herself…
      28 minutes ago · Like · 4

Lily Ritner HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOMEBODY CALL THE WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE FOR KIM!!!!! And as for you, Dan – how dare you 'say something mean' about someone! THIS IS HYSTERICAL! You should reply 'baby..baby…stick your head in gravy…"
      27 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Steve Cano Hahahaha! I – LOL- I wouldn't lose a nanosecond of sleep Dan.
      27 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Robin Wagner What Dan? This is kind of ridiculous if you ask me. Don't worry about it.
      26 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Mariacristina Carraro Just because you don't like Serena!!!! Prejudice!!!!????
      26 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Linda Gatlin Richardson WOW SMH DAN I AM BLACK AND I DONT THINK THAT YOU ARE A RACIST, YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION JUST LIKE THE REST OF US….I LOVE SERENA
      25 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Robin Wagner I like Serena too Linda but I don't think Dan is racist.
      25 minutes ago · Unlike · 3

Lily Ritner BTW; I think you're kind of cute.. and not in an elfish kind of way
      24 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Linda Gatlin Richardson PEOPLE JUST TALK OUT THERE BUTTS SOMETIMES.
      23 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Brian Arcella Dan you troll monster you………………lmao oh yeah you must be the first Jewish Elf! in history OYe
      22 minutes ago · Unlike · 4

Linda Gatlin Richardson LMAO AT BRIAN
      22 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Dan Moses why ty Lily and the rest of you too….especially Linda. I respect blacks as much as anyone, my two least fav tennis players are serena and roger federer…i think anyone who's read what i wrote knows that…but to stoop to her level oyyyyyyyyy lol
      21 minutes ago · Like · 1

Dan Moses lol
      21 minutes ago · Like · 1

Brian Arcella Hey Dan I'll meet you under the bridge and we car scare the crap out of some little kids….LMAO
      20 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Moses lol ahahaha…i must admit – now i know why i'm getting no action on this dating site
      19 minutes ago · Like · 2

Steve Cano If Dan is a racist, I'm the Queen of England!… Hilarious!
      18 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 2

Brian Arcella my your highness your a mite bit hairy today aren't you……………lol
      17 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Linda Gatlin Richardson DAN I LIKE YOU AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU, I DONT THINK YOU ARE A RACIST…YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU DIDNT LIKE MY ROGER…
      16 minutes ago · Unlike · 3

Dan Moses ahaha..thanks Linda, you're great and always have been…but what??? you're not a rafa fan??? i thought we had one player in common!?
      14 minutes ago · Like · 1

Eric Clowers Dan , when she post's, it seems like she's got some racial issues herself and we all know your not that way!!!!!!!!!!
      12 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Granite Master i honestly think theres something wrong with her..why does she make fun of peoples looks when she has a picture of a black barbie doll for herself?
      11 minutes ago · Like · 2

Dan Moses thanks Eric! I think we know each other pretty well…and you're right, she obviously does
      10 minutes ago · Like · 2

Amelia Brandt-Pearn Lmao!!!!! Wow Dan!!!
      9 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Dan Moses it's the elf part that hurts Amelia – i thought i was kinda cute, like a teddy
      8 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 3

Amelia Brandt-Pearn What's the difference between an elf and a leprechaun?
      7 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Dan Moses is this a riddle? idk..what's the difference?
      7 minutes ago · Like

Eric Clowers Granite, she needs to Identify her real self!!!!!!!!!!
      6 minutes ago · Like

Linda Gatlin Richardson DAN YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE RAFA I AM WAITING FOR HIM TO MARRY ME ONE DAY…I REALLY LIKE ALL THE PLAYERS I DONT DISLIKE ANY OF THEM BUT RAFA COMES BEFORE ROGER AND THE TSONGA.
      6 minutes ago · Like · 2

Amelia Brandt-Pearn No riddle…..I don't know either. Don't cause division though Dan….. We must all live in harmonyyyyyyyyyy.
      5 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Janie Besser Dan don't listen to that crazy bitch!! You are gorgeous, sweet, loving, compassionate, funny, and a very loyal friend!!!!!!!!!!!She needs to look in the mirror because she is showing her own true colors and they are NOT pretty!! Well I oughta…..gggrrrrrrr……let me at er let me at er…Lol…
      4 minutes ago · Unlike · 4

Eric Clowers Linda , thats awesome that you have your favorite, And respect the others. Cool !!!!!!!!!!!!
      4 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Steve Cano Wow Janie, that was a mouthful! LOL…Eric, a Jewish Elf? ill have to google that…hahahaha
      2 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

Linda Gatlin Richardson LOL AT STEVE, JANIE I WILL HELP YOU WHEN YOU NEED ME TO BECAUSE DAN IS NOT TO BE BOTHERED BY RACIST PEOPLE
      about a minute ago · Unlike · 1

9. He is a big p###y…she better off without his punk ass

10. I guess having her own bank account became a threat to him. Decreased control is a real threat to a control addict.

11. My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I may as
    well check things out. I like what I see so i
    am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

12. It’s the best time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy.

I have read this post and if I may I wish to recommend you few fascinating issues or
    advice. Maybe you can write subsequent articles regarding this article.
    I desire to read more issues approximately it!