Post By RelatedRelated Post
As the tempatures rise, this seems to be the time of year where we enjoy the company of a significant other. There are walks to take, trips to embark on and long talks to have in the park. Unfortunately unless we learn better skills to manage our relationships it may start on a good note, but it always ends up the same way.
Disappointment occurs when we do not have the right expectations. With this in mind, here are (7) dumb things we do to sabotage our relationships.
(1) Rush the progression of the relationship to get to the intamacy
(2) Go into a relationship expecting your mate to be a mind reader
(3) Play the ‘victim’ card in the middle of an argument
(4) Assume the place of superiority and talk down to your mate
(5) Beware of becoming the relationship ‘savior’ for your mate
(6) Take good, quality people for granted
(7) Let your relationship’s passion die without a fight
As you spend these summer months courting and investing time in our significant others, make sure you do a personal inventory on yourself as well. Remember, there can’t be a strong “WE” without a strong “ME”.
See you at the TOP!
Life Coach & Adjustment Specialist