Post By RelatedRelated Post
Kids, don’t try this at home. A man in North Carolina died after drinking gasoline from a jar and then lighting up a cigarette. Police received a 911 call after 43-year old Gary Banning set himself on fire. He died shortly after being transported to the burn center.
Banning didn’t drink the gasoline deliberately. City spokeswoman Diane Miller says that Banning thought the gasoline was another beverage when he took a drink. After drinking the gasoline, he spit it out and put on his clothes. Police say that the man went outside to smoke a cigarette and caught himself on fire.